Saturday 21 January 2017

So Frenchy, So Chic


 




There's a fun little festival that celebrates all things French, this year in Sydney it moved to the waterfront location of Glebe.








There's music, cocktails (not in flimsy plastic glasses) and champagne, and Moules Frites in a picnic setting.







It was a stunning day, but not too hot. Perfect for kicking back on a  rug with friends.
















Deluxe stole the show and my legs hurt this morning from jumping so much!

(Those of you in the UK, well worth a trip to France to catch them live. SO MUCH FUN!)











For the day, I was most definitely living la vie en rose!


  
\

Linking with #Sundayinmycity

28 comments:

  1. One of my friends goes there every year and I love living vicariously through his instagram feed. Looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I say this all of the time but you really do find some fabulous things to do and see!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had never heard of this until the weekend and two twitter friends and their families met up to attend it! Good on you, and as Deborah said 'you certainly find some amazing things to do' Thanks for linking up for #lifethisweek 4/52 Denyse

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what fun can I come next time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a beautiful day for a fun event! Thanks for sharing and for linking up at NanaHood.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun! Music, food and booze, a winning combination on a gorgeous day. Love all those flowers x :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like a really cool festival.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a fun day out! Great weather for it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks like a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well this all looks like it was a fun day out! I'd have been buying some of those beautiful flowers! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, this is great.... and I'm eyeing off that champagne. (Though it isn't yet 9am!) :-) #teamlovinlife

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great post to share with us! It looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anything where there's moules frites and champagne sounds good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sounds like so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. The festival looks gorgeous Lydia :) #TeamLovinLife

    ReplyDelete
  16. It looks so much fun! I was given media passes to Melb's event and sadly couldn't attend on the day. Next year!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh la la! This looks so much fun. You get up to the coolest things. You had me at moules frites!

    ReplyDelete
  18. A classy festival for sure. And a perfect day for relaxation with great music.

    ReplyDelete
  19. It looks so much fun. I like the pictures with flowers.

    ReplyDelete