Monday 6 June 2016

It's the little things...

I was walking back from the supermarket to the car, making a list of the many things I needed to get done, reading emails on my phone as I walked down the street when I noticed this:



It literally stopped me in my tracks. It brought a smile to my face. It made me feel good about myself. It made me present in my surroundings (no mean feat at the moment). I know it's technically grafitti but because it caused an emotional reaction, for me it's art. Literally street art.

It's funny how inconsequential things can take on meaning, because it's just what you needed to hear, see or do.

So to any of you that haven't heard those words in a while, this is my gift to you. I hope it puts the same spring in your step as it did for me.

Linking up this with #LovingLifeLinky because I've discovered on FB in our area there is another that says "You are enough" and it made me think of this old post. What are you loving this week?






18 comments:

  1. Thank you !!! Sending heaps of hugs your way xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Beautiful for the virtual pick-me-up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww beautiful. When we were driving home from Byron the other week we took a pit stop off the beaten track. We found a little picnic area covered in graffiti, but it wasn't just any old graffiti. It was poetry. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much I relate to in this post and those unexpected things that put a spring back in our step - well I was thankful for one this week from you and will always look to them as divine signs of what we need to remember, what matters most xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how lovely. Isn't it funny how someone you know and love could say this to you every day, but it's the out-of-context unexpected reminder that brightens your day? #teamIBOT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is where graffiti becomes street art - just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a sign! LOL I love little signs like this that make you smile and/or stop you in your tracks for just a moment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's awesome. I love it when things like that happen. And thanks. I needed to read that today. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely and I'm glad it made you feel good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it! That person would love that they helped you feel more present and connected in that moment. I keep meaning to do the one where you leave a book somewhere for someone to find with a note saying it's for free, and for them to enjoy and then pass on in the same way. I think that would be a lovely thing to do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bless the person that did this. I bet it made them happy to do it, knowing it would make someone's day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh that is lovely! Compared to the "Street Art" that I see around my area this deserves to be in a gallery. That would have made my day too. xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. The best kind of graffiti! How lovely is that and even more so that it made you present, lifted your spirits and put a spring in your step for the day. It achieved its goal!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Uplifting and positive. Thank you for sharing this memory today!

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. awww thanks...you made my morning.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a lovely bit of graffiti to come across!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love these "little" things in the world
    -Vanessa

    ReplyDelete