Thursday 28 April 2016

RocknRoll Adventure - 20 hours in Melbourne.



I've been off the blog for so long, I've forgotten what link ups I do and the names of some of the blogs I like. I've barely written a thing, except one fairly average story for a competition....I'm beginning to wonder if I really have any commitment to this writing lark at all...









On Wednesday I pulled the ultimate decadence and flew to Melbourne to see 21 Pilots - we arrived at 5, had time for a cocktail and dinner then hit the Forum. We were back at the airport at 7am so it really was a flying visit! That said, it felt so special. And having spent the last month traveling with a myriad of kids, and a number of hurdles, it was so liberating to travel with no luggage and only have to remind one person to pack their stuff!














April has been a pretty amazing month for me, so I've definitely been #LovinLife!, Linking this old post with #MuralMondays

15 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've had a fabulous month travelling, living life and exploring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You look like you've had as much fun travelling as I have! How very rock n roll :)
    Thanks for linking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for linking at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2016/05/snorkeling-on-saint-thomas.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you've had so much fun! Glad you have been lovin it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It does look like you have been having fun. Thanks for linking up for Wordless Wednesday. Have a terrific week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That's awesome. Happy for you that you got to travel! Thanks for linking up with me at NanaHood. Do come back again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely to see you again Lydia. I'm off and on with the linkups - other than a book blogging one I do every Sunday.

    Great pictures and it looks like an amazing time. I don't know Melbourne very well so none of it is familiar!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was a whirlwind visit. You have had a busy month, nice to have a break from the norm.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was one hell of a visit! I've never had much of a yearning to go to Australia at all, actually, but you may be changing my mind... Melbourne at least!

    Thanks for sharing, and happy Wordless Wednesday! E xx

    http://coombecottagesandco.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/wordless-wednesday-bloody-news.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. What travels! Thanks for linking up http://parentclub.ca/2016/05/easy-mothers-day-gift-ideas/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Melbourne is my fave city in Australia!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You can cram so much in a flying visit!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great photos! The architecture is really cool. The stained glass windows in the historical house are also neat. Thanks for linking on Amanda's Books and More! My weekend linky party will go live on Friday. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Seems to me you needed this break to refuel so you can get back to your writing, or give it up all together. You have certainly been on a whirlwind adventure, whether it was for one night or an entire month with little ones. That is a fabulous tale and a great mural, too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow that was a speedy visit to Melbourne. You can always find nice murals in Melbourne. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals

    ReplyDelete