Tuesday 10 March 2015

If I could be anyone for the day....

I'd be Daniel Bruhl, and I'd insist that some Australian writer called Lydia C. Lee be in my new movie (whatever that is). Then I'd spend the rest of the day looking at myself in the mirror and talking like Niki Lauda (as I did such an excellent job in the movie Rush).

With everything going on this week, that's as high as I'm prepared to aim. I'm ashamed I'm not putting this power to loftier causes, so I hope the rest of you did.

No world changing here, but life changing for me, at least for about a 6 week movie making period....
Who would you be?

Linking up with #OpenSlather

PS. Apologies for not neatly linking image source, but for some reason it isn't working...it's jumping to an app and showing none of the words??

(Image source: Daniel Bruhl, Wikimedia Creative Commons, Attribution: Elena Ringo http://www.elena-ringo.com)

15 comments:

  1. Can't say I've heard of him. You know me, I prefer my celebrities to be of the vintage variety. or conveniently dead. But he is easy on the eye so I understand why you'd want to look in the mirror all day! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of him! But now I have.
    Cheers and happy Friday.
    Leanne @ Deep Fried Fruit

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of him either, but then I don't get to see that many movies these days. Have fun dreaming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could do a lot worse "for a day"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been raising kids for the last 5 years so I have no idea who anyone is any more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it bad that I haven't heard of him either? But if there was a movie with you starring in it, I'd definitely see it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's really famous!! He was the 'hero' in Inglorious Bastards, and in A Most Wanted Man (but wasted in that one). And was magnificent as Niki Lauda in Rush...he also has a FAB restaurant in Berlin...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd be Kylie Minogue... just for that bum!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That made me laugh out loud!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. I loved it (but I love Niki Lauda so I'm biased!!)

      Delete
  11. I'm so glad that you didn't go deep with your choice because neither did I lol! I'm not sure I could be a celebrity though with all the horrible invasions of privacy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oops! I've never heard of any of these people - is that a bad thing? More of a news and DVD watcher.

    ReplyDelete
  13. He looks vaguely familiar, but I too am clueless. I haven't seen that movie either, but I do know of his co star Chris Hemsworth!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh dear guess I am a little behind the times. Could I just go back and be me as a care free kids again, when all I wanted was to be a gown up.

    ReplyDelete