Thursday 19 June 2014

Watch me.

Quick boost of positivity for those that need to hear it. I'm inspired by the Codeblack Life Facebook page who posted this: There are so many people out there who will tell you that you can't. What you've got to do is turn around and say, 'watch me'.

When your dreams seem too big for those around you, don't stop chasing it, just stop listening to the voices holding you back.

As discussed in Turbo sometimes they're just scared for you, and it will take a little time for people to come around the idea, but always remember 'No dream is too big, and no dreamer too small'.

Know deep down you are a tiny bit great!

Linking up with Thankful Thursday.

15 comments:

  1. A bit more self belief wouldn't hurt. In fact, we should be backing ourselves first, and then investing in those around us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the confidence boost, sometimes we need to hear that. I know that I am having a bit of self doubt this morning so I am going to use this to get me through the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if my previous comment went through? It seemed to just disappear...
    Anyway, great inspirational post Lydia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - that is just what I needed to read this morning !!!
    Thank you - again !
    Me xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! :-) This gives me goosebumps because I just posted a quote (along with a long spiel by me) on my MinsMash FB page yesterday which is along very similar lines. The quote was "and the day came when the risk to remain in a tight bud was more painful than the risk is took to blossom". xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I reckon I saw that post, it meant a lot to me to see it :)

      Delete
  6. 'No dream is too big, and no dreamer too small'. - Love it! Just what I wanted to hear today. Thanks for sharing :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So important to keep believing xx :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I needed to see this today thank you. Maybe my Celine Dion house is not out of reach!! But seriously I love that quote.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I dream too much - but I'll keep on doing it just in case "D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you!!!! I know I can do it! xS

    ReplyDelete
  11. I couldn't agree more, if we lose the ability to think big then what have we got to look forward to in life?

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just as good reading it the second time as it was the first! Thank you for sharing it with us this #thankfulthursday.

    ReplyDelete